Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer marches on!

Hello everyone!
Not a lot has been happening, but I thought I would write a bit anyway. (To set the mood I am listening to 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' by the Beatles) Any-who, the job search continues. That's been my main focus over the past few weeks. Hopefully something will happen soon, but I still have a while until everything gets scary. I do feel bad, however, since Brandon works so hard. He's still attacking two jobs at full steam. The benefit of my being home a lot is that my house has never been in better shape. I spend a lot of time dusting and watching my tomato plants grow! It has also been nice to reconnect with old friends and spend more time with my best girlfriends. ('Strawberry Fields' just came on)

Brandon's knee is healing slowly but surely, though not as quickly as we and the doctors had hoped. He still has valient dreams of playing basketball and softball again in the fall but the thought of that freaks me out. For those who don't know, his knee was injured playing in a basketball league this past spring. He tore 5 places in his knee, including his ACL. Please discourage him from playing on a team agaian next time you see him. I don't know why he thinks playing Scrabble with me isn't a sport! ('A Day In The Life' just came on, which just happens to be my second favorite song in the whole world) He'll have to be satisfied with Fantasy Football in the meantime. Ugh... that is starting soon.

Well, like I said, not much is happening. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers about the job thing. (I leave you with 'All You Need Is Love' playing. How appropriate!)

Love you all!

Jamie & Brandon


No comments: